THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Canadia Reversible Boot Cuffs! You will not receive anything in the mail.
Create an accessory that will make a great impact and a stylish fashion statement but still look unique and yourself like this Canadia Reversible Boot Cuffs! It will give your favorite boots a pop of color and add personality to your normal casual look.
This might look very intimidating but it is very easy to make and very beginner-friendly. We got this crochet pattern to help you make your own version of this reversible boot topper and leg warmer! Get it today and start selling them to your craft fair or give it as a gift!
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Size: Adult women's sizes small through XXL
- Construction: Ribbing is stitched in rows, sewn and scallop is stitched in the round.
- US Terminology
- Permission to sell the finished product (kindly link to Made with a Twist as the designer if possible)
- Approximately 200 yards of worsted (4) weight yarn (100 yds each of 2 coordinating colors)
- 5.00 mm crochet hook (size H)
- Six 5/8" coordinating buttons
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing scissors
All patterns are delivered via PDF download and are non-refundable but I am available to help with pattern support in the rare instance that you have any trouble finishing your project.
Your support of our small business makes a difference as we contribute a portion of every sale to operations serving to rescue victims of human trafficking around the world.
©2019 Montgomery Grice Enterprises, Inc | Made with a Twist | Pamela Grice
www.madewithatwist.com | Blog
www.facebook.com/madewithatwist | Facebook
www.instagram.com/madewithatwist | Instagram
www.youtube.com/madewithatwist | Youtube
www.pinterest.com/madewithatwist | Pinterest