THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Fair Isle Heart Beanie! You will not receive anything in the mail.
Valentine's day is coming and still looking for a great gift idea for that special woman in your life? Here's the answer to your prayers, the Fair Isle Heart Beanie! You can wear this chunky pompom hat even in the cold winter days with its thick double layer that will keep your ears warm.
Complete this slouchy cap in over an hour using a super bulky yarn with the help of this easy crochet pattern, even beginners can follow, you can purchase now. Buy yours today and start making this toque that you can also sell in your shops!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Special stitch: Color changing stitch and pompom, photo tutorials are included
- Size: Ages 3 - 7 (19"), ages 7 - 14 (20"), women's small (21"), women's medium (22"), women's large (23")
- US Terminology
- Permission to sell the finished product (kindly link to Made with a Twist as the designer when possible)
- 9.00 mm (US size M/N) crochet hook (or size to fit gauge)
- Super bulky (size 6) yarn
All patterns are delivered via PDF download and are non-refundable but I am available to help with pattern support in the rare instance that you have any trouble finishing your project.
Your support of our small business makes a difference as we contribute a portion of every sale to operations serving to rescue victims of human trafficking around the world.
©2019 Montgomery Grice Enterprises, Inc | Made with a Twist | Pamela Grice
www.madewithatwist.com | Blog
www.facebook.com/madewithatwist | Facebook
www.instagram.com/madewithatwist | Instagram
www.youtube.com/madewithatwist | Youtube
www.pinterest.com/madewithatwist | Pinterest