THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Asymmetrical Newsboy Cap! You will not receive anything in the mail.
Wondering how to make a simple but stylish cap with a brim? The answer is here! We have a fast-to-make and easy-to-follow crochet pattern to satiate your craving for a new project you can wear yourself, give as a gift, or sell in your next craft fair! As a bonus, you can also add a flower on your cap. What are you waiting for?
Wear a winter hat that not only shows off your beautiful captivating eyes but also protects your face from too much sunlight, just like this asymmetrical newsboy cap! Make your own version now by downloading this pattern today!
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Size: Teen/Women (size 20" - 22")
- Construction: The hat is worked in the round and brim is worked in rows.
- US Terminology
- Permission to sell the finished product (kindly link to Made with a Twist as the designer if possible)
- Approximately 80 yards of super bulky (6) yarn
- 9.00 mm crochet hook (size N)
- 6.00 mm crochet hook (size J)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing scissors
- Button (Optional)
- Flower (Optional) - directions included, 3 yds of coordination size 6 yarn
All patterns are delivered via PDF download and are non-refundable but I am available to help with pattern support in the rare instance that you have any trouble finishing your project.
Your support of our small business makes a difference as we contribute a portion of every sale to operations serving to rescue victims of human trafficking around the world.
©2019 Montgomery Grice Enterprises, Inc | Made with a Twist | Pamela Grice
www.madewithatwist.com | blog
www.facebook.com/madewithatwist | Facebook
www.instagram.com/madewithatwist | Instagram
www.youtube.com/madewithatwist | Youtube
www.pinterest.com/madewithatwist | Pinterest