THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Shelly Pom Pom Hat! You will not receive anything in the mail.
Keep your ears and head warm but still look cool this winter season or cool spring nights with the Shelly Pom Pom Hat! Whether you're looking for a great gift idea, a sure hit product for your store, or a soft but stylish accessory, this textured chunky beanie is the one for you.
Enjoy making this amazing bonnet with the help of this easy-to-follow and beginner-friendly crochet pattern. It includes detailed swatch instructions with photos for a faster and quicker to make accessory that you love. Grab the chance now and get this pattern today!
- Skill Level: Easy
- Size: One size fits most teens/women
- Construction: This pattern is worked in both rows and rounds
- US Terminology
- Permission to sell the finished product (kindly link to Made with a Twist as the designer when possible)
- 9.00 mm crochet hook (US size M/N)
- 80-90 yards (size 6) super bulky yarn (Lion Brand Hometown USA)
- Tapestry needle for tucking ends
- Pom-pom, tassel, or buttons (optional)
All patterns are delivered via PDF download and are non-refundable but I am available to help with pattern support in the rare instance that you have any trouble finishing your project.
Your support of our small business makes a difference as we contribute a portion of every sale to operations serving to rescue victims of human trafficking around the world.
©2019 Montgomery Grice Enterprises, Inc | Made with a Twist | Pamela Grice
www.madewithatwist.com | Blog
www.facebook.com/madewithatwist | Facebook
www.instagram.com/madewithatwist | Instagram
www.youtube.com/madewithatwist | Youtube
www.pinterest.com/madewithatwist | Pinterest