THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Signature Ribbed Newsboy Cap! You will not receive anything in the mail.
Upgrade your everyday wear by wearing the Signature Ribbed Newsboy Cap! This accessory is perfect for women who love both style and comfort. It can also be adorned with a band and buttons or with a flower embellishment which makes it a fun new project to start any day.
This brimmed hat can be worn in any season - winter, spring, summer, or fall. Create this cool but chic newsboy cap today with this easy-to-follow crochet pattern for adventurous and advanced beginners. Purchase this pattern now!
- Skill Level: Advanced beginner
- Special stitch: Foundation double crochet stitch, video tutorial included
- Size: Teen/women (size 20" - 22") (hook up or down to make smaller or larger women's sizes)
- Construction: The hat is worked in the round and brim is worked in rows.
- US Terminology
- Permission to sell the finished product (kindly link to Made with a Twist as the designer when possible)
- Approximately 90 yards of super bulky (6) yarn
- 9.00 mm crochet hook (size M/N)
- 6.00 mm crochet hook (size J)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing scissors
- Buttons (optional)
- Flower (optional), directions included, 3 yds of coordination size 6 yarn
All patterns are delivered via PDF download and are non-refundable but I am available to help with pattern support in the rare instance that you have any trouble finishing your project.
Your support of our small business makes a difference as we contribute a portion of every sale to operations serving to rescue victims of human trafficking around the world.
©2019 Montgomery Grice Enterprises, Inc | Made with a Twist | Pamela Grice
www.madewithatwist.com | Blog
www.facebook.com/madewithatwist | Facebook
www.instagram.com/madewithatwist | Instagram
www.youtube.com/madewithatwist | Youtube
www.pinterest.com/madewithatwist | Pinterest