THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR OWN Chelsea Beehive Bun Hat! You will not receive anything in the mail.
Featuring its girly and stylish design, this Chelsea Beehive Bun Hat will surely make all the women in your life happy if you give them this unique messy ponytail beanie! This accessory will keep your ears and head warm in cold weather or winter season without worrying about your hair.
Wondering how to make this bun hat? Here's an easy crochet pattern to help you out! As a bonus, five sizes for the bow and the optional stripes design are included as well as photo tutorials. Get this pattern today and create your own version of this adorable bun hat now!
- Skill Level: Advanced beginner
- Special Stitch: Striping instruction provided via photo tutorial.
- Size: 3 - 7 (19"), 7 - 14 (20"), Women's Small (21"), Women's Medium (22"), Women's Large (23")
- US Terminology
- Permission to sell the finished product (kindly link to Made with a Twist as the designer if possible)
- Hook size M/N 9.00 mm
- Yarn size 6 super bulky yarn (84 yards MC and 30 yards CC)
- Sewing scissors
All patterns are delivered via PDF download and are non-refundable but I am available to help with pattern support in the rare instance that you have any trouble finishing your project.
Your support of our small business makes a difference as we contribute a portion of every sale to operations serving to rescue victims of human trafficking around the world.
©2019 Montgomery Grice Enterprises, Inc | Made with a Twist | Pamela Grice
www.madewithatwist.com | Blog
www.facebook.com/madewithatwist | Facebook
www.instagram.com/madewithatwist | Instagram
www.youtube.com/madewithatwist | Youtube
www.pinterest.com/madewithatwist | Pinterest